• The reasons why we use your data;
• How we collect the data;
• The persons with whom we can share your data;
• The retention periods of your data;
• The rights available to you;
• The various cookies that we use on our website e-torm.fr.
1) For what purposes do we use your data?
We collect your data in order to manage, direct and respond to your requests for information, orders and/or contact.
Your data can be used to manage, guide and possibly respond to your notification of a case of health vigilance.
The legitimate interests of COOPER with regard to assisting and informing the users of its products.
The need to comply with our legal obligations in the area of public health.
2) From whom is your personal data collected?
Your personal data will be collected directly from you.
3) To which categories of recipients are the data provided?
Your personal data are provided to the following persons, services and bodies, each insofar as it relates to you:
• persons authorised to provide marketing and IT services;
• as relevant, the COOPER health vigilance officer and his staff, and/or to the persons authorised by the legal department;
• the service providers and subcontractors mandated by COOPER to assist it with the management of its activities, notably concerning the management of its websites (publishing, hosting, maintenance), the administration of marketing operations and the management of health vigilance cases;
• as relevant, the personal data may be disclosed to a third party if COOPER is required to do so by law or regulatory provision, notably with regard to health surveillance, and notably health professionals involved in the reporting procedure, national, Community or foreign public bodies in charge of health surveillance in the context of the fulfilment of their missions as defined by the laws and regulations (the collected information may therefore be transferred to States outside of the European Union for important reasons of public interest), third-party laboratories in the event that one of its products is concerned, with the exception of the identity of the non-healthcare professional notifier.
4) How long do we retain your data?
The data needed in order to respond to your request for contact or information and/or assistance are retained for the time that it takes us to respond to your request and then archived for a period of 5 years.
As part of the management of health vigilance cases, the data are retained for 10 years after the distribution date of the last product batch, increased by 5 years.
5) What are your rights in relation to your personal data?
You have a right of access, rectification, and erasure of the personal data concerning you, as well as the right to the portability of the data provided by you subject to the conditions anticipated in the regulations on the protection of personal data for the exercise of this right.
You also have the right to object, for reasons relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your data, as well as the right to define guidelines relating to the fate of your personal data after your death and to request the limitation of the processing concerning you.
To exercise your rights, you can contact us by writing to email@example.com or to the following postal address: COOPERATION PHARMACEUTIQUE FRANCAISE – Legal Department – Place Lucien Auvert 77020 Melun Cedex.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority, namely the CNIL in France.
For complete information regarding cookies, click here.
8) Contact COOPER
If you have any comments or questions about this document, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org